|Location||Each region/Denver/Colorado Spring|
|Detail||– Departure from each area / Meeting with guide after arrival (arrival before 12pm)
– Simple city tour
– After lunch, move to Colorado Springs
** In the Garden of the Gods looking at the red rocks and beauty of Colorado made by pioneers 100 years ago
Take a break, walk or trek **
|Detail||– Gorge Park Royal Gorge at the foot of the Rocky Mountains. Passing through the world’s tallest suspension bridge via a cable car
Experience time walking the bridge connecting the canyon
– You can experience the beauty of nature while viewing nature with a train in the time called a time machine of the past.
* Option: Boarding the Royal Highland Train ( First Class ): $130/p
|Detail||– Today is an early train climb from Drango to the Rocky Mountains.
* Ride back more than 130 years on a historic steam locomotive, take in the picturesque Huan Mountain Road and
A day of adventure by visiting an interesting traditional village through the Red Mountains.
– On the way back, free time in the famous Hot Springs
* Optional: Onsen ($50/p)
|Location||masa budd national park
|Detail||– Today, we will go to Massa Bird National Park, a World Heritage Site with our guide.
* As a cliff dwelling of the Pueblo tribe located in southern Colorado, the cultural relics of ancient Amarica are displayed.
A special day to explore and experience the wonderful and archaeological site that preserves the traditional houses of the ancient culture of the American Indians.
– After lunch, go to Santa Fe
|Detail||– After breakfast, go to Bandelier National Monument, a site where the Pueblo Indians lived, and explore thousands of years of history.
– Returning to Santa Fe, San Miguel Church (Prince’s Cathedral, built in 1869) and America’s largest art market
You can walk through the City of Arts, loved by artists.
|Detail||– In the morning, visit the legendary stairway that an angel came down with a guide to help, and the historical stairway that created a miracle at Loreto Chample
– Free time to visit the oldest city in the United States, such as Adobe architecture and building plaza, Indian souvenir exhibition, and the City of Art
– History of New Mexico Visit the Governor-General’s Residence where you can see the history from the Spanish occupation
– In the afternoon, drive to Carlsbad, the marvel of the ancient American ruins.
|Detail||– Carlsbad is a huge underground cave that can be proud of in the world and has been a national park managed by the federal government for tens of millions of years.
Time to look back and feel the wonders of the rocks that melt into the groundwater and form limestone caves
– Transfer to the White Sands National Park in the Tula Rosa Basin
* About 250 million years ago, the deep sea became a plateau due to the uplift of the earth. As the hard transparent plaster breaks,
Opportunity to become the protagonist in the 7-mile-long white sand desert where weathering has turned into sand
|Detail||– After breakfast, move to Albaquerque
* Higher than Mt. Baekdu. Take the world’s longest cable car ride on the famous Centia Peak, rocks with blue skies
You can overlook Albaquerque at the bottom of the mountain.
– Free time for city tours and folk food in Albaquerque’s Old Town
– Chimayo Roman Catholic Church in Dementiayo, New Mexico, USA, designated as a National Historic Site
famous as a modern pilgrim
– Transfer to the airport. Depart for each region
투어요금은 2인1실 기준으로 3인 또는 1인1실로 사용하실 경우 싱글료가 부과 됩니다.
본인의 부주의로 인한 부상 밎 분실에 대해서는 관례에 따라 면책됨을 알려 드립니다.
상기일정은 현지 교통, 기후 등 기타 제반사항에 의해 다소 변경될수 있음을 양지 바랍니다.
포함: 호텔(2인1실 기준), 가이드, 기사, 차량 등
불 포함: 가이드 밎 기사 팁 ($20x8days=$160), 항공권, 옵션관광, 여행자 보험 등