|Location||Departure from each region|
|Detail||– Departure from each US region|
|Detail||– After arriving at Reykjavik Airport, transfer to Blue Lagoon and free time
* A very unique natural hot spring (the world’s top ten hot springs), rich in minerals and a milky white aquamarine sea surrounded by black lava rocks Relax in a hot spring bath together with the lagoon
– Free time after transfer to hotel
|Detail||– After breakfast and meeting with the guide, go to the Golden Circle, one of the three most popular attractions in Southwest Iceland.
– Geysir area: a place with many colorful hot springs
– Gullfoss Waterfall: A glacier that forms the second largest “Golden Waterfall” in Iceland.
– Singh Velir National Park: Iceland’s largest natural lake. A place where a variety of fish and algae live
|Detail||– After breakfast and meeting with your guide, move to the southern coast and glacial mountains
* As one of the largest waterfalls in all of Iceland, a 65-meter drop of water drops towards the magnificent Selland Fozz waterfall.
One of the highest terrain, offering unique views
– Go to Rainis Pyala Beach
* Rainis Pella, famous for its black sand beach. Where to see the Reynisdrangar rock surrounded by black basalt columns
– Move to a hotel close to the coastal village of Vik
* Optional: Katla Ice Cave Tour: €175
|Location||Jokulsarlon, Diamond Beach|
|Detail||– Watch glacier sculptures in the southern glacier-covered lakes with a professional guide
* As the second largest national park in Iceland, it is even more famous as a filming location for Instellar.
– Hike to Diamond Beach with drift ice
* Optional: Jokulsarlon boat ride: €80
|Detail||– After breakfast and meeting with the guide, go to eastern Iceland
* Iceland’s East Fjord where you can meet amazing and rare wildlife. The only place to see wild reindeer in Iceland
– Halomstadaskogur: The largest forest in Iceland. Provides many walking trails leading to locations such as waterfalls, coves and wasteland
– Lagarfljot Lake: A lake where you can find worm-like creatures that are said to live underwater.
* Optional: Horseback riding: €95
|Location||Northeastern Myvatn Region, Dediphos|
|Detail||– After breakfast and meeting with the guide, go east
– You can enjoy a hot spring bath in the natural Lake Myvatn, which is characterized by geological features such as lava formation and mud lumps.
– Dimmu Borghir: You can see Dedi Falls and Jokulsargljufur Canyon, one of Iceland’s three largest waterfalls.
– Relax in the fishing village of Hulsavik while watching the glacial lake from the forest fairy located in the horseshoe-shaped canyon
|Detail||– After breakfast and meeting with the guide, proceed to Iceland’s second city, Northern Akureyri.
– A chance to watch whales in Hulganes village and see humpback whales found in the sea.
You will also have the opportunity to see the beautiful village by canoeing in the glacial sea.
– After free time, transfer to the capital of Reykjavik
|Detail||– After breakfast, transfer to the airport
– Departure from Reykjavik and meet your guide after arrival at Illurisa
– After meeting with the guide, move to the Greenland starfish ice rink. You can take the Itilleq by boat and enjoy the picturesque village scenery all the way to the beautiful Igaliku.
Time to enjoy the fjord’s lush glacial icy sea and grassland
|Detail||– Opportunity to experience Igaliku, a 300-year-old heritage site in Northern Europe
– free time:
Opportunity to enjoy beautiful village walks, Tunulliarfik fjord glaciation and exposure (15m)
|Detail||– Transfer by boat from Igaliku to Assiarsuk
– Look around schools, churches, etc. while looking at the open-air museum with Nordic relics and the shepherds of about 40 residents.
– Afternoon transfer to Narsasuak
– Journey through the mysterious colors and sizes of the icebergs of Qoorof Ice Fjord
|Location||Narsasuak, Icecap, Reykjavik|
|Detail||– Day hike to Narsauag Glacier, part of the snow cape and 8 km from the bay
* If you start walking 300m from the trail, you can walk up the beautiful Kotdongsan Mountain and see the majesty of the glacier at a glance.
– Afternoon visit to Narsasuak Museum: an opportunity to reminisce about Greenland’s history and culture
– After sightseeing in the southern part of Greenland, transfer to the airport in the afternoon
– Arrive at Reykjavik International Airport, Iceland
|Detail||– 12:00am depart from Ilurisa / 5:30am arrive at Reykjavik
– Departure to each region and disband
Notice * 상기 일정은 항공 및 현지 사정에 따라 다소 변경될 수 있음을 양지하시기 바랍니다. 포함 : 호텔 (2인 1실 기준), 가이드, 기사, 차량 불 포함 : 항공, 가이드 및 기사 팁, 각종 옵션 , 여행자 보험 백신 접종증 을 필히 지참하여 주세요.