|Location||Departure from each region|
|Detail||– Departure from each U.S. region|
|Detail||– After arriving at Incheon International Airport, move to Seoul
– Free time and rest
|Location||Seoul, Nami Island, Seoraksan|
|Detail||– Nami Island, famous for Winter Sonata. A secluded island on the border between Gyeonggi-do and Gangwon-do is a place the world pays attention to.
The romantic direction on the stretched sycamore fir path creates beautiful memories.
– After eating chicken ribs, go to Seoraksan
– Relax after a natural hot spring
|Detail||– Climb the Goseong Observatory, where you can see the 12 peaks of Mt. Geumgang from afar and follow the North Korean road as if you are going to Pyongyang.
– On the way down, visit the villa of President Syngman Rhee and Kim Il-sung
– Move to Abii Village where displaced people live
– Go to Gangneung Coffee Village. Relax while soaking in the sweet aroma of coffee
|Location||Gangneung, Jeongseon, Donghae|
|Detail||– Depart to Jeongseon 5-day Market full of rural charm
– Sky Walk: A place that shows wonderful scenery reminiscent of a map of the Korean Peninsula
– Take a break after moving to Samhwasa Temple located in the East Sea
|Detail||– Move to Andong, which contains the appearance of an old house as it is
* Since Queen Elizabeth’s visit to the British Royal Family, many visitors have come and the birthplace of Confucian culture registered as UNESCO
– Tour the process of tasting and making Andong Soju with a master of alcohol
– Rest in a Hanok in Gunja Village
|Location||Andong, Namwon, Gwangju|
|Detail||– After breakfast, go to Gwanghwaru
* Cross Jirisan Mountain and meet a hot love story at Gwanghwaru. Famous scenes from sensational novels pass in a panorama
– Go to Gwangju
|Detail||– Move to Changpyeong
* An opportunity to meet a fermented food master and discover the secrets of healthy food. You can see the hanging soybean paste and the Jangdokdae containing the aged soybean paste.
– Go to Damyang
* A place where you can spend a relaxing and enjoyable time walking among the endless large pine trees along the Damyang Bamboo Forest and Damyang Meta Square.
|Location||Gwangju, Gangjin, Mokpo|
|Detail||– Go to Gangjin
* An opportunity to experience the path of contemplation at the exile of Chodang Yak-yong, the best philosopher in Korea. A world-class shopping district such as Rosso, a philosopher who influenced the 18th century.
You can walk the Philosopher’s Path from the exile to Baekhyeoksa
– Go to Mokpo
– You can take the Mokpo Cable Car and see the beautiful scenery of the archipelago
– While sightseeing in the city, you can see restaurants and tea houses that have been renovated from small houses built during the Japanese colonial period.
|Location||Mokpo, Boseong, Suncheon|
|Detail||– Go to Boseong
– Walk through the Boseong green tea fields and visit the birthplace of Ung-min Jung, Pansori, not far away.
– Go to Nagan-eupseong Village in Suncheon:
The life of the Joseon Dynasty is reproduced, and you can see the old thatched houses where the villagers live while still farming in a conventional way.
– Go to Songgwangsa Temple:
It is a place where many high priests have been trained and is famous for its superb view.
|Location||Suncheon, Namhae, Busan|
|Detail||– Go to Namhae
– Sightseeing at Boriam, a spectacular view from the temple. looking at the open sea
– Move to Darengi Village along Sangju Beach, the most beautiful driveway
* Darengi Village is the only terraced rice field that can be seen in Korea.
– Go to Busan
|Detail||– Busan Bujeon Market Tour
– Go to Songjeong by Haeundae train. A section showing the hidden secrets of Busan
– Visit the UN Cemetery
* The place where 3,400 UN soldiers among the Korean War veterans are buried. It is a park where you can relax and heal.
|Detail||– free time|