|Location||All departures from America|
|Detail||All departures from America|
|Detail||– Meet the guide after arriving at Incheon Airport
– After moving to Seoul, free time or hotel check-in
|Detail||– After meeting with the guide, go to Seoraksan Mountain in Gangwon-do
* Ride the Gwongeumseong Cable Car and enjoy the unexplored scenery of Seoraksan Mountain by walking up to Shakingbawi Rock and Biryong Falls.
You can overlook the still scenery and Sokcho.
|Detail||– Go to Goseong
* Go up to the Goseong Observatory and you can see the 12 peaks of Mt. Geumgang from afar.
Passing through Abai Village, you can sympathize with the beauty of the eight sights of Kwandong while reminiscing on the sunrise at Naksansa Temple.
|Detail||– Move to Jeongseonjang to Jeongseon 5-day Market, full of rural charm
* Skywalk shows a wonderful landscape reminiscent of a map of the Korean Peninsula
– You can feel the scent of the sea as the train leaves along the sea of Jeongseon.
* Optional: Take the train ($50)
– Today is an opportunity to have a different time in a quiet hermitage in the mountains
– Temple stay or rest in a hanok
|Detail||– On the last day in Gangwon-do, visit the 99-room Principal Sohn’s formal yangban houses.
* You can see old houses and pass by Gyeongpodae, where you can see the beautiful seascape at a glance, and there is
Free time in the streets of small cafes
– Go to Gangneung Station. Go to Seoul by train
Notice * 상기 일정은 항공 및 현지 사정에 따라 다소 변경될 수 있음을 양지하시기 바랍니다.
포함 : 호텔숙박(2인1실), 전문 가이드,기사 및 차량/식사 포함
불 포함 : 가이드 및 기사 팁은 현찰로 준비하여 주시거나 사전에 지불하여 주세요 .
( $20 x 5days = $100 ,식당 호텔 및 음료수는 개별 지불, 각종 옵션 . * 여행자 보험을 적극적으로 추천합니다(천지 지변 시 각 투어/호텔/입장료 환불불가