|Location||Departing from the US|
|Detail||– Departure from America|
|Detail||– Meet the guide after arriving at Incheon Airport
– After moving to Seoul, free time or hotel check-in
|Detail||– Today, you have a chance to arrive in beautiful Jeju Island and walk around Jeju Island with your guide.
– Seongsan Ilchulbong, which is registered as a World Heritage Site through Yongduam Rock, enjoys the beautiful scenery of Jeju Island and enjoys the atmosphere in the afternoon.
An opportunity to visit the Seongeup Folk Village and experience the stories of haenyeo, folk alcohol making, etc., and watch the process of fermenting the old days as it is, and get a taste of the old days of Jeju.
|Detail||– It is said that walking through a park of elaborate bonsai trees and trees in the “Thinking Garden” where passion and the five senses come and go is a way to learn the philosophy of life.
-Go to Suwolbong Peak while enjoying the scent of the garden
– In Jeju Island, gem-like works shine even more in exile. In the afternoon, you can take a cruise to the sea and strangely shaped cliffs that swallow the sun while viewing the works.
|Detail||– You can spend a special day on Biyangdo Island, which is out of reach of people.
– The island was created by a volcanic eruption in the Goryeo Dynasty in 1002, and it is known according to a legend that it stopped at the sound of haenyeo singing while floating from China. A chance to taste Jeju’s specialties with freshly picked seafood dishes
– At sunset, you can visit the cactus colony and spend a memorable day looking at the spectacular view.
|Detail||– The thing that comes to mind when you think of Jeju is “olleh..”
– You can enjoy the scent of Jeju while walking along the winding alleyways, fields and sea roads with a stone wall road built of black basalt.
– When it’s time to take a break, stop by the most beautiful Daeungjeon Yakchansa Temple in Jeju and observe the release ceremony.
* Please note that the above schedule may change slightly depending on flight and local circumstances.
- Included: National park admission ticket, meal included, hotel (2 people per room), guide, driver, vehicle
- Fire included: Guide and driver tips must be prepared in cash or paid in advance.
( $20 x 5days = $100 , Separate payment for restaurants, hotels and drinks, various options. Travel insurance )
- Be sure to bring your vaccination certificate or PCR negative test.
We strongly recommend travel insurance (non-refundable for tours/hotels/admission fees in case of change)