|Location||Departing from the US|
|Detail||– Departure from America|
|Detail||– Meet the guide after arriving at Incheon Airport
– After moving to Seoul, free time or hotel check-in
|Detail||– Today, you have a chance to arrive in beautiful Jeju Island and walk around Jeju Island with your guide.
– Seongsan Ilchulbong, which is registered as a World Heritage Site through Yongduam Rock, enjoys the beautiful scenery of Jeju Island and enjoys the atmosphere in the afternoon.
A chance to visit Seongeup Folk Village to experience the stories of haenyeo and making folk liquor, and to see the process of fermenting the old-fashioned Jeju Island.
|Detail||– It is said that walking through a park of elaborate bonsai trees and trees in the “Thinking Garden” where passion and the five senses come and go is a way to learn the philosophy of life.
-Go to Suwolbong Peak while enjoying the scent of the garden
– In Jeju Island, gem-like works shine even more in exile. In the afternoon, you can take a cruise to the sea and strangely shaped cliffs that swallow the sun while viewing the works.
|Detail||– You can spend a special day on Biyangdo Island, which is out of reach of people.
– The island was created by a volcanic eruption in the Goryeo Dynasty in 1002, and it is known according to a legend that it stopped at the sound of haenyeo singing while floating from China. A chance to taste Jeju’s specialties with freshly picked seafood dishes
– At sunset, you can visit the cactus colony and spend a memorable day looking at the spectacular view.
|Detail||– The thing that comes to mind when you think of Jeju is “olleh..”
– You can enjoy the scent of Jeju while walking along the winding alleyways, fields and sea roads with a stone wall road built of black basalt.
– When it’s time to take a break, stop by the most beautiful Daeungjeon Yakchansa Temple in Jeju and observe the release ceremony.
* Please note that the above schedule may change slightly depending on flight and local circumstances.
- Included: National park admission ticket, meal included, hotel (2 people per room), guide, driver, vehicle
- Fire included: Guide and driver tips must be prepared in cash or paid in advance.
( $20 x 5days = $100 , restaurant hotel and beverages are paid separately, various options . We strongly recommend traveler’s travel insurance (non-refundable for each tour/hotel/entry fee in the event of a natural disaster)