|Location||Departure from each region|
|Detail||– Free schedule after 66HWY legendary road tour according to flight schedule
– Hotel check-in
|Detail||– After breakfast, board the train to the Grand Canyon
– Nature tour to the Grand Canyon by train
– After arrival, South Rim nature tour, lunch on the car, and free time using the Bright Angel Trail or walking trail
– You can enjoy the beautiful canyon of the setting sun along with the Desert View tour.
– 4-hour trekking course available (1pm afternoon)
|Detail||* A series of vertical cliffs. A rock that feels like it’s going to explode. A place where you can see cliff tours, recharge phytoncide, and enjoy “Shun Cance”
– A spectacular view of the sunrise from Mather Point, east of the Grand Canyon
– Walk along the canyon footpath along the early morning trekking trail
– After lunch, depart/arrival at Zion’s Canyon, have dinner and stay at the hotel
|Detail||(All schedules free schedule)
* From the early morning on a light trekking course, walk the wonderful cliffs of pink, cream and red colors of sandstone, which have been lit up by the climate and the flow of the Virgin River for a long time. You will be left with a natural experience that you do not do.
– Go into the mountains by bus to Zion’s Canyon Park Village
|Detail||* A must-do in Bryce Canyon! Starting from Queen’s Garden, a place where you will fall in love with strange hoods and beautiful sunsets twice, among 13 observation decks, we start with a light trek by stopping at Sunrise point, sunset point, and Inspiration point. Also admire the peaks clustered in the Bryce Amphitheater, and the panoramic views will mesmerize everyone.
– Drive through Zion’s Canyon and go to Arches Canyon after sightseeing
|Detail||* Visited by 1.5 million people annually, Arches National Park sees adventure sports enthusiasts rappelling in the canyon, and for those who enjoy the tranquility of nature, it’s a haven for heaven.
– Relax after watching Arches Canyon climbing at dawn
* Optional: Monument Valley Sightseeing – Navajo Native Settlement
|Detail||– A feast of debt, the best spot for photographers. It is a famous place where you can leave a picture of your life wherever you take it. The enthalope, which has been formed for many years as a sandy desert, looks different in a strange color depending on the intensity of the light.
– Antalop Canyon tour, where you can see the best of the northern part of the Grand Canyon
– Mysterious Horseshoe Canyon, Horseshoe Tour – Check-in at the hotel after dinner
|Detail||– After breakfast, go to Bellac, the source of the artist’s village Sedona downtown tour/
▶ 투어요금은 2인1실 기준으로 3인 또는 1인1실로 사용하실 경우 싱글료가 부과 됩니다 ▶ 본인의 부주의로 인한 부상 및 분실에 대해서는 관례에 따라 면책됨을 알려 드립니다. ▶ 상기일정은 현지 교통, 기후 등 기타 제반사항에 의해 다소 변경될 수 있음을 양지 바랍니다. ▶ 포함: 국립공원 입장권, 식사 포함, 호텔(2인 1실 기준/국립공원투숙), 기차,가이드, 기사, 차량,노 옵션 ▶ 불 포함: 가이드 밎 기사 팁($20x8days=$160), 항공권(한정판매-구릅수요),여행자 보험 등